A message from Shaun, the creator of this award:
This is an award for everyone who is part of the “WordPress Family” I started this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family. It is my honour to start this award. Thank you, Shaun @ http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family.
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them.
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
I nominate these ones because they have truly made me feel welcomed and part of the blogging family here. I may not know them face to face but through their blogs and comments, they have allowed me into their friendship circles. I could have quadrupled the list. It was hard to choose from among the many dear family members I’ve met since Lessons by Heart began in March.
1. http://thesanctuaryofmyheart.com/ – I love this sister’s courage to face her fears, and her sweet support and encouragement.
2. thinkinaboutjesus.wordpress.com – Toni is like the sister I never had. I can’t wait to get to heaven so I can raid her closet and “borrow” her shoes!
3. http://heidiviars.com/ – Heidi (Wings of the Dawn) always has an uplifting comment, or encouragement. Sometimes she’s the wind beneath my wings!
4. http://anewcreationtoo.wordpress.com/ – Ann is a kindred spirit. Her courage to put one foot in front of the other when there doesn’t seem to be a point inspires me to “go and do likewise.”
5. http://nightlightblogdotcom.wordpress.com/ – My dear brother whose humility challenges me.
6. http://larrywho.wordpress.com/ – Larry, a Hearer of the Word who is also a true Doer, a trait I admire. He also challenges me to live beyond myself.
7. http://pureglory.wordpress.com/ – my dear sister who has Ephesians 4 dialed in – through her words I am frequently better equipped for my ministry.
8. http://hiseyeisonthissparrow.wordpress.com/ – Elizabeth, another sister who’s history parallels mine. Consequently, she knows shares some of the things I have yet to learn on the path to healing. Thank you!
9. http://teachx3sblog.wordpress.com/ – My dear “twin” sister, whom I’ve never seen in my life (not even before birth – :)). The similarities we share in tastes, thought, and the world in general are uncanny!
10. http://memoriesofsalvation.wordpress.com/ – Kevin, the most “real” fellow I’ve ever met. (Miss you, bro. You’ll be back soon, yes?)